The Fort Braden Community is excited to host our first ever Backwoods 5K and One-Mile Family Fun Trail Run or Walk event. Get ready to enjoy the outdoors, family, friends and some dirt!
Thank you to Pittman Roofing for helping organize this event.
You don't have to go far to participate! The race will be held in our community off West Joe Thomas Road then two miles to Forest Road 360 and 301. *Race has been pre-approved by National Forest, event contingent upon final permit approval*
1. All race participants must register individually. Register here: https://fbcbackwoods5k.eventbrite.com
2. If you would like a race shirt, you must order on or before May 14th using this link: http://bit.ly/fortbradenbackwoods5ktshirts
3. Please note - all shirt sales are final.
4. All race participants must attend packet pick-up be held Friday, May 21st from 5PM to 7PM at the Fort Braden Community Garden.
5. At packet pick-up you will receive your shirt (if ordered), race number and liability waiver needed to participate.
1. Late registration and pickup packet begins at 7AM on race day.
2. One-Mile Family Fun Run / Walk begins at 8AM
3. 5K Run / Walk begins at 8:30AM
4. Race logo stickers will be available for all who attend and/or participate in race.
1. Post-race snacks will be available.
1. Overall top three male and female
2. Top elementary male and female
3. All one-mile family fun run / walk participants receive award